- This event has passed.
Call for Submission! #OCNYArtSeen Instagram Exhibit
March 17 @ 8:00 AM - May 1 @ 5:00 PM
Orange County NY Instagram Exhibit
Presented by Orange County Arts Council & Newburgh Art Supply
Calling all Orange County artists and Instagrammers!
We are collecting submissions via Instagram exhibition titled #OCNYArtSeen. This is the second annual Orange County Arts Council Instagram Exhibit. We are seeking recently created artwork or photos which will all live together online via the hashtag #OCNYArtSeen. We encourage you to think outside the box and capture something special!
Submissions are due via Instagram by May 1st, 2020.
To enter: use the hashtag #OCNYArtSeen when posting and tag @orangecountyartscouncil
Submission Fees: There are none!
NO Email or mailing submissions accepted
Questions? DM us at @orangecountyartscouncil or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Artwork and Photos must be from Orange County resident artists
- Photos and artwork must be recent (from 2020)
- Any hateful content will be reported and removed
Within your caption, please include:
Medium, Town, NY
*Please note, that to be considered for the display selections, you must include both the Hashtag: #OCNYArtSeen as well as tag @OrangeCountyArtsCouncil
How your artwork and images will be seen:
- Online visitors will be encouraged to view all submissions to #OCNYArtSeen @OrangeCountyArtsCouncil. This is an opportunity to have over one thousand viewers see your work. The Arts Council will be sharing and re-posting some of the submissions.
- A selection of 50-100 images by the Orange County Arts Outreach Committee will be made from which original artworks will be invited to be displayed at the Orange County Government Center and will include your “label” info based only on what you write in your Instagram Caption. We will Direct Message you through Instagram only if your image is selected as part of this physical exhibition scheduled later in 2020.
- Selected images will be printed to create a small flip-book highlighting some of the #OCNYArtSeen submissions. The book will be available for sale online by demand. Only those selected will receive a Direct Message through Instagram with the option to “opt-in” to participate in having your work included in the book.
Visit us on Instagram!