We are thrilled to announce the new Sustainable Arts Program (replacing our Community Arts Grants)
- Apply here using the Google form — https://forms.gle/hvmYdduuJmRF77Sj6
- Utilice la aplicación en español aquí — https://forms.gle/KVKodbAMdC2JabLp7
Please read the application in its entirety.
The Orange County NY Sustainable Arts Program is a 7-week course led by diverse industry professionals, designed to cultivate the long-term success of the arts in our area and provide critical skills in sustainable arts organizations, practices, and business.
- Attendance in-person at all classes is essential to this program (see dates below).
- Class includes the Creative Impact Conference. A ticket will be provided free of charge to our selected participants.
- Upon completion of the course each participant will be awarded up to $5,000 in grant monies to fund a portion of their project.
- Participants with completed course work will receive no less than $1,000 in grant funds.
- Applications should be done by an individual but projects may include work of an organization.
- Grant funds are expected to be released May 31st. Projects must be completed by May 31, 2025.
Upon successful completion of this program, applicants will be eligible to apply for two additional years of grant funding. Additional years’ projects are not required to be directly connected to the previous projects.
Who should apply?
The OCNY Arts Council is looking for individuals seeking long-term participation in the Orange County arts community who are eager to develop skills for continued arts practice. Applicants must live or work in Orange County NY.
Applications will close at 5pm February 15th.
Please allow one month for the review of applications.
An interview may be conducted for select applicants.
With special thanks to the Wesley-Krueger Foundation for their support of this program.
NEED HELP WITH THIS APPLICATIONS? Email Connect@ocartscouncil.org
NOT A FIT FOR THIS PROGRAM?
We’d love to help you apply for funding with the right opportunity.
Statewide Community Regrants Program (great for funding entire projects in categories: Community Arts, Individual Artist Commissions, and Arts Learning) – Deadline February 15th, see here for more information: https://www.artsmidhudson.org/statewide-community-regrants
Orange County Featured Artists Program (local funding for projects with presentation in part of in whole at the 2024 Art Affair) – Information coming soon. Deadline will be July 15th.
NYSCA Organizational Grants (funds for administration and operations of Arts Organizations) – See https://arts.ny.gov/FY2024FundingOpportunities Deadline July 13th.
NYSCA Support for Artists or Targeted Projects Grants (funding for specific projects for individual artists and arts organizations) – See https://arts.ny.gov/FY2024FundingOpportunities Deadline July 13th.