The health and well being of our attendees, members, staff, and volunteers are our top priority. Therefore, Orange County Arts Council is going the extra mile to reach you right where you are. Here’s our response to COVID-19:
In the interest of public health and safety, Orange County Arts Council’s physical offices will be closed until further notice. We will be available remotely during this time and are committed to continue providing Arts Support Services in any way that we are able.
We realize some of you are applying for grants and may need our assistance. Or, you might have other inquiries regarding the arts and resources in Orange County. In order to accommodate you, we’re offering the following options:
FRIDAYS 1pm-5pm: Satellite Office Hours via phone appointments.
Use this link to schedule your time slot: https://calendly.com/orange-county-arts-council/20min
Friday, April 17 at 11:59 PM EST. Grant Deadline:
We realize there are unforeseen challenges that might factor into your planning for your arts presentation. We encourage you to speak with our staff to address challenges and find best solutions.
Friday, May 1: Deadline to SUBMIT to #OCNYArtSeen Instagram exhibit!
For more information, visit: http://ocartscouncil.org/event/call-for-submission-ocnyartseen-instagram-exhibit/
As always, we are available:
- By Email: Questions regarding grants and general inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Phone: Please leave a voicemail and we will respond as soon as we are able: (845) 202-0140.
- Satellite Office Hours Phone Appointments: Although we won’t be holding our physical satellite office hours, we will be available through Calendly. 20-minute appointments are available. Reserve yours!
Wherever you are, we do have some wonderful things to look forward to. Although present circumstances pose a challenge to us all, Orange County Arts Council would like you to know that we’re moving ahead with plans to bring the arts to you.
Of course, we’d like you to keep safe. Please take care and follow the recommendations of the health industry and the government. Here’s a few links for your convenience and review:
- Coronavirus – Covid 19 – Preparedness for Arts Sector
- Resources for NYS Arts and Cultural Organizations re: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CDC’s Hand Hygiene in Healthcare
- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/index.html
Resources for artists:
- NYFA Announcing | Rauschenberg Emergency Grants Program https://current.nyfa.org/post/612209634032369664/announcing-rauschenberg-emergency-grants-program?fbclid=IwAR0uKibn_pEJnPfSPS_17HmrLq1axb4hY1uzjT9PPU6ZtGRJFw2DLZRI1Qg
- An aggregated list of FREE resources, opportunities, and financial relief options available to artists of all disciplines. https://covid19freelanceartistresource.wordpress.com/
- Creative Capital has created a list of resources for artists working in all disciplines, as well as arts philanthropists, and arts professionals. https://creative-capital.org/2020/03/13/list-of-arts-resources-during-the-covid-19-outbreak/
We look forward to staying in touch and helping you with any questions you may have. We continue to be Orange County’s arts resource throughout this current time period and beyond.
Yours in the arts,
Sarah McKay, Executive Director
Gretchen Weerheim, Director of Communications
Orange County Arts Council