- Sort by Date
This would make the perfect gift or be a great way to treat yourself! This beautiful basket donated by Regina McGrade includes:
- 750 ml bottle of The Dead Rabbit Irish Whiskey
- 750 ml bottle of Baileys' Irish Cream
- 6" x 6" Vintage (circa 1960) Original Folk Art paintings by O'Dooley
- Set of Sterling Silver and Connemara Marble Jewelry: Necklace and Earrings by JC Walsh & Sons established in 1946 (Limited Edition)
Who does not want this delicious provisions basket to call there own? A new Hudson Valley gem, The Farmhouse Market is already a local treasure. We know you will love there local Hudson Valley goods as much as we do! Basket includes:
- The Farmhouse Market Cooler
- Hali Bamboo Utensils: Includes spoon, fork, knife, stainless steel straw, and straw cleaner.
- Gather Tea Towel: Adorable tea towel from Buffalo NY, perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Porter Tumbler: Drinks on the go!
- Saratoga Crackers
- The Jam Stand Blueberry Bourbon Jam: Our customer's favorite jam, you can find it on the Rattlesnake sandwich.
- Camembert Goat Cheese: A delicious and nutritious bloomy rind that surrounds a supple center, full of rich, buttery flavor.
- 5 Spoke Foragers Cheddar Cheese: Garlic and herb cheddar .
- 5 Spoke Redmond Cheddar Cheese: Traditional, sharp cheddar .
- Larchmont Charcuterie Pork Saucisson Sec: Sweet, dry, French-style sausage.
- Larchmont Charcuterie Beef Saucisson Sec: Sweet, dry French-style sausage.
- Brooklyn Cured Uncured Pork Salami with Belgian Ale and Lemon Zest: Italian style dried sausage flavored with Belgian ale and lemon zest.
- Barrel and Brine Fire and Ice Pickles: Delicious bread and butter pickles with a little kick.
Receive membership to four fabulous arts organizations in Orange County! Goshen Art League While the Goshen Art League continues to expand it's ranks and explores new and innovative programs, the mission at it's core remains the same as the original: To provide members opportunities to exhibit there work, to allow members to offer workshops and demonstrations, and to provide public awareness of the artists in our community. Wallkill River School Our mission is to enrich our community through art classes, public art exhibits and to provide resources for local artists. We believe that art education is critical for developing creativity and thoughtfulness in our youth. We continue the tradition of plein air painting, and the appreciation of our local landscape which that practice engenders, by offering classes and our annual Hudson Valley Plein Air Festival which showcases professional plein air painters from around the country. Our gallery exhibits showcase our local artists and embrace contemporary art and the living culture of our region. Storm King Art Center Storm King Art Center is a 500-acre outdoor museum located in New York’s Hudson Valley, where visitors experience large-scale sculpture and site-specific commissions under open sky. Since 1960, Storm King has been dedicated to stewarding the hills, meadows, and forests of it's site and surrounding landscape. Building on the visionary thinking of it's founders, Storm King supports artists and some of there most ambitious works. Changing exhibitions, programming, and seasons offer discoveries with every visit. Orange County Arts Council The Orange County Arts Council is a private, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to meeting the growing need for local arts advocacy and serving as a county-wide arts resource. A diverse Board of Directors made up of community leaders, business leaders, arts enthusiasts, and professional artists oversees the Orange County Arts Council. Many of our programs are designed and implemented by volunteers serving on various committees. Winner should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate delivery.
SNATCH THIS UP! Take a night off with DINNER FOR TWO & THREE BOTTLES from City Winery. Whether you want a romantic outdoor dining experience or to delight in these aromatic wines, this - provided by our friends at City Winery Hudson Valley - is the package for you! City Winery strives to deliver a unique high-end culinary and cultural experience to guests who are passionate about wine, music, and dining. By combining a fully functioning winery with intimate concerts, food & wine seminars, private events, and fine dining, we have created a compelling mix for sophisticated clientele of foodies and active cultural patrons. Winner should contact email@example.com to coordinate delivery.
This sampler set, which will outfit anyone's autumn bar cart, includes:
- 750ml Bull’s Head Bourbon: Small Batch Wheated Bourbon Made In New York from Corn, Wheat & Malted Barley. Aged 5 Years.
- 750ml Five Points Rye: Small Batch Rye Made in New York from local Rye & Malted Barley. Aged 5 Years.
- 750ml Blood Orange Old Fashioned: Bull’s Head Bourbon, Blood Orange Amaro & Bitters.
- 750ml Spiked Apple Pie: Bursting with Fall flavor, this cocktail is the perfect balance between tart and sweet. Spirits Lab Vodka, Angry Orchard Crisp Cider, Spiced Pear Liqueur & Allspice Dram.
What a wonderful way to celebrate the fall! Get ready for Thanksgiving with this bountiful gourmet harvest basket by LIA Gift Baskets. Robin McMillan, local gift basket designer, curates and crafts baskets and gifts of any kind for any occasion. Winner should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate delivery.
Spend a summer evening on the other side of the Hudson, enjoying Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival tickets and a branded picnic blanket! Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival (HVSF) is a critically acclaimed professional, non-profit theater company based in Garrison, NY. The Festival has established a reputation for lucid, engaging, and highly inventive productions staged under an iconic, open-air Theater Tent overlooking the Hudson River. In recent years, the Festival has also ventured beyond the Tent, touring it's work to other venues throughout the Hudson Valley, transferring productions to other theaters, engaging it's community through radically participatory art-making, and reaching over 60,000 students and educators annually through it's year-round Education programs. Winner should contact email@example.com to coordinate delivery.
Collective Brass is an energetic chamber group that performs a broad range of exciting and virtuosic music. Members of Collective Brass come from the finest professional performing ensembles in New York. Send an outdoor holiday tune or general music experience to you're loved ones in Orange County. CDs "In Thy Sweet Name" and "Collective Brass Christmas" included! Winner should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate details.
Enjoy this locally handcrafted breakfast set (four mugs and four bowls) by David Moldover of The Newburgh Pottery. The Newburgh Pottery is both a professional ceramic design and small batch production shop, as well as communal ceramics studio offering courses, workshops, and studio memberships for potters and ceramicists of all levels. It is located in the heart of Newburgh, NY – just around the corner from the historic Washington Headquarters, and the Liberty Street restaurant scene. Winner should contact email@example.com for delivery.
This fabulous wellness package donated by Susan Herrmann and Conscious Habitat Spa includes:
- 30-Minute Conscious infrared sauna session
- Conscious CBD massage oil
- Yellow oil from Thailand
- Herb medicine ball from Thailand
- Healing crystal set (rose quartz, quartz, fluorite)
- $150 gift card to C'est La Vie Spa and Salon
Book you're outdoor performance by a member of The Hudson Valley Ebony Strings - a string chamber group comprised of young and talented African American musicians who have a pure love for music. This group was established in 2017 by E’lissa Jones; a violinist, singer-songwriter, and is also an original member of the Colorado Ebony Strings Quartet. E’lissa created this group to continue the legacy of her teacher Tom Humphrey who created the Colorado Ebony Strings. Just as Jones’ life was greatly changed by her teacher providing such amazing experiences, her goal is to continue Mr. Humphrey’s mission. That mission is to promote classical music played by African American musicians as well as inspire other young African American’s to embark upon classical music with all four strings. With a strong classical background, members of this group effortlessly demonstrate various styles of music as well as traditional classical favorites. Winner should email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate details.